Monday, October 11, 2010

Traveling on through Utah

Our travels took us from the Salt Flats through Utah.  The beauty of the countryside we rode through continued to amaze us - desert, mountains and canyons  - all gorgeous in their own way!

We didn't expect to see a sculpture on the Salt Flats in Utah but there it was!


Mountains near Rowley, UT with Salt in the foreground

Great Salt Lake, UT

Salt Lake City Mountains

Mountains East of Henefer, UT on I-80

Rock formation on I-80

Canyon Rock formations in Utah










3 comments:

  1. Coming soon! New Orleans with the kiddies! YAYYY!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost your site and finally found it again. I just went through all your travels and stops. Boy you too are having way too much fun other than for the brake failure. Glad to see you are both back having fun again. I hope you are heading down to the Canyons in souther Utah, Zion, Bryce and the Arches. We were in Zion Canyon in May on a recent ttip to Vegas. We never got to go to Bryce or the Arches. I hear they both are beautiful. We are saving them for a future trip out west. Hoover Dam is pretty cool too.

    Love Jim & Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. We missed you 2 at the Sunshine Chapter Ride Saturday, but I know and can see you all are having more fun!

    I gave Ann Martin your blog address.

    Gee, you 2 look like you are on a honeymoon???!!!

    ReplyDelete